Effective Date: 1/1/2019
Information We Collect
When you use the Website, we may collect personal information about you, such as your name, address, Social Security number, telephone number, email address, asset information, income information, or any other information that you submit on applications or other forms made available through the Website. We collect this information when you request a rate quote, begin an application, or submit an inquiry.
We may also collect personal information about you from third party sources, which we may combine with information that you provided to us or we previously collected. For example, we may receive information from a social media service about you if you use a social media account to log into the Website.
We also automatically collect certain information related to you and your activities on the Website when you visit the Website. This information includes information such as your IP address, your internet browser and operating system type, the date and time of your visit, and the website that referred you to us.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Our first-party cookies and tracking technologies do not track users over time and across third-party websites, and therefore the Website does not respond to web browser do-not-track signals.
We also use third-party cookies to serve targeted advertisements on both the Website and on third-party websites. These cookies may track users over time and across third-party websites and services. Please note that if you opt-out of advertising cookies, you may still see our advertisements on third-party websites and services.
How We Use Collected Information
We use personal information and anonymous information for the following purposes:
- To complete and fulfill your loan application
- To respond to and fulfill your requests
- For our marketing efforts, such as to send you marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you
- For our business purposes, such as for analysis and to market new products and services
- To improve the Website and for analytics purposes, or
- For any other purpose to which you consent.
How We Share Personal Information
- Such as vendors who provide employment verification, degree verification, title, document import, or other necessary services
- Such as our American Mortgage Group’s affiliated businesses that provide quality services or products you may be interested in
- For any purpose to which you expressly consent
- To protect our rights or the rights or safety of others, and
- As may be required by law or regulation
For example, after you authorize us to verify your credit history, we send the minimal set of information needed (potentially including your social security number) to ensure we are requesting the correct record in an encrypted form to the relevant credit bureaus with the sole purpose of retrieving your credit report and associated credit history data. We would not send the same level of information to a service provider where it is not essential to perform their services.
In the event that we enter into a corporate transaction, such as a reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings), personal information that we have collected may be transferred in the course of that corporate transaction to the relevant third party purchaser, joint venture partner, merged entity, assignee or similar party.
How We Protect Personal Information
Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt-out of any future marketing contacts from us at any time. You can do the following by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Delete any information about you that we are not required by law to keep; and
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
American Mortgage Group
Attention: Web Site Customer Service
11021 Pine Lodge Trail
Davie, FL 33328